DDA Remote Meeting Agenda
VILLAGE OF VERNON
Meeting ID: 833 2610 0305
One tap mobile
- Meeting call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call (Borkowski, Davenport, Fuja, Libby, Mac Neill, Sherman, Wood)
- Approval of minutes of meeting May 11, 2021
- Approval of bills and accounts
ADDRESSING THE VILLAGE DDA
- Stand or raise a hand to signify that you wish to speak.
- When recognized, give your name and address and direct your comments to the President.
- Each person wishing to address the Village Council shall be afforded one opportunity of up to three (3) minutes duration during such time provided for audience comments and during each public hearing; provided, however, that comments made during public hearings shall be relevant to the subject for which the public hearings are held.
Call to Audience
Items of Business
- 103.9 Radio Station- update
- Car Show- update
The Village of Vernon will provide necessary reasonable auxiliary aids and services, such as signers for the hearing impaired and audio tapes of printed materials being considered at the meeting, to individuals with disabilities at the meeting/hearing upon seventy-two (72) hours’ notice to the Village of Vernon. Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the Village of Vernon by writing or calling the following: Krista Goodman, Village Clerk, 120 E. Main Street, Vernon, MI 48476 or at (989)288-2300.
Next Meeting Tuesday July 13, 2021 5:30 pm.