Instructions & Rules for Brush Pick Up
· Brush pick up begins 1st Monday in May and will run through the last Monday in august depending on weather, holidays and
amount. In the event of a storm it will be handled as needed.
· In the event of a holiday or inclement weather pick up will be following day.
· Brush must be out to curb by 7:00 a.m. on pickup day.
· If you live on alley brush must be put out to street side not alley.
· Brush should not cover the sidewalk or interfere with pedestrian traffic, nor protrude into any part of the street.
· Brush must be no larger than 4 inches in diameter and shall be stacked in neat piles with all cut ends facing street.
· Brush generated by a contractor shall be the responsibility of the contractor to remove.
· M71 Residents must call to schedule pick up
· Brush must be from inside Village limits. Nothing hauled into the Village for pick up
· A single clean sweep/one time pass of the entire Village will be done.
· Depending on size of individual pile it may require separate pick up and remaining pile may have to wait until following week.
· Storm damage will be collected as necessary.
· No stumps, vines, grass clippings or similar material will be picked up.
Brush may still be taken to the compost lot located on West Main St. or burned in accordance with our ordinance. Your patience and understanding is appreciated. Thank you!